Join us as we celebrate the Don River watershed at the 15th annual Mill Pond Splash, a FREE eco-festival held at Mill Pond Park, near downtown Richmond Hill
The 15th annual Mill Pond Splash, a popular eco-festival hosted by the Don Watershed Regeneration Council, Toronto and Region Conservation, the Town of Richmond Hill, and the Richmond Hill Naturalists will be taking place on Sunday, June 2, 2013 at Mill Pond Park from 12:00 to 4:30 p.m.
Mill Pond Splash is a lively, family oriented event showcasing environmental conservation and our natural heritage. With a children’s activity zone, live music, native wildlife shows, tree and shrub planting, a local food market, and environmental displays – there’s lots to see and do!
- Run, roll, laugh, and play as you learn about the watershed through children’s games and activities
- Take part in the ‘Amazing Eco-Race’
- Come face to face with native mammals, reptiles, and birds of prey from southern Ontario
- Dig in! Plant a tree and help protect Mill Pond Park’s natural heritage
- Visit environmental groups and discover how to get involved in stewardship projects in your community
When: Sunday June 2, 2013,
12 – 4:30 pm
Where: Mill Pond Park, Richmond Hill
Parking is available in the lot opposite Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, on Trench Street.
For more information, please contact Michael Charendoff at 416-661-6600 ext. 5280, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the 15th annual Mill Pond Splash!